WSecurIT provides cyber-security testing, assurance, and consultancy services. We are based in Lithuania, Kaunas. WSecurIT is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with the principles of applicable data protection laws. This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. The data controller of the personal data referred to in this policy is WSecurIT. Registered office: E. Ožeškienės g. 10, Kaunas, LT-44252.
Collection of personal data
WSecurIT may collect and/or create or otherwise obtain and process the following data about you:
- We may ask you for information when you contact us or make a complaint and, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete optional surveys that will be used to provide you with a more relevant customer experience, service reviews/feedback, or in some cases, to answer research questions. The type, purpose and use of this data will be clearly laid out at the time of request.
- Information about emails and other communications we have sent to you and your interaction with them.
Uses of your information and the basis of processing
WSecurIT will use your personal information to:
- Ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and WSecurIT.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from WSecurIT or which we feel may interest you, where we are legally entitled to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service; WSecurIT will not use any of the personal information we collect from you to make automated business decisions.
The legal basis on which we collect and process the personal data described above depends on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will only use your personal information where we;
- Have your consent to do so.
- Need the personal data to perform and deliver a contract in place with you.
- Need to process your personal information for our legitimate interests and only where our legitimate interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you. If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time, and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
WSecurIT will take all steps reasonably necessary including policies, procedures, and security controls to ensure that your data is treated securely and protected from unauthorized and unlawful access and/or use, and in accordance with this notice.
Period of data storage
We will hold information about you in our data systems only for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collected it, which is as follows:
- As long as you continue to be an active customer in use of our services (including purchasing services/products and engaging with emails) we will retain and process information about you. In such cases, you will be considered to be an ‘active’ customer.
- Personal data gathered as part of the delivery of professional or managed services about you, or employees, or customers will be maintained for the minimum document period as defined by regulation and/or legislation.
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by date-stamped communication.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us about your personal data or exercise any of the rights described above please contact: [email protected]